[Gllug] Knoppix and similar

Jason jason at jasonsgems.co.uk
Sat Sep 18 00:02:59 UTC 2004

I used Knoppix as an easy way of installing a debian system then used
apt-upgrade/apt-update tio get everything else.  I found knoppix-install easier
to use than the debian installer.

OK, I'm no Linux GURU, got into Linux through SUSE 7.2 and stuck to SUSE (of
course I did try others, but always came back to SUSE   -----  gonna have to
try installing YAST on the knoppix/Debian install   ----  gulp, maybees later)

{I don't mind over stressing myself, aslong as it dosn't over stress me, an
(although I tend to lurk) I often find any questions I have have usually
already been answered several months before I ask in this group (hence the fact
I lurk, haven't really got up to giving ansers).   :-)   }

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk