[Gllug] /\[OT\] Looking for a flat(mate)?/

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Sat Sep 4 14:33:17 UTC 2004

My flatmate's going to Kenya for 3 months and then she's moving to
Birmingham to live with her boyfriend, so I'm in the market for a flat
or flatmate.

If anyone's looking for somewhere to live, there's a double room in
Hendon for a 1 year tenancy (Israeli landlord). Rent is 475 a month
(plus tax, plus bills), but you get a couple of static, routeable IP
addresses and gamecube to play with so I think it's quite a bargain.

There's a little piece about the flat here:
http://www.moveflat.com/c/114008.htm

The ad doesn't say so, but no Windows boxen :)

OTOH, since the lease is coming to an end at the same time, if anyone's
looking for a flatmate... *waves*

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk