[Gllug] UK VoIP Provider [slightly off-topic]

Simon Jakesch simon.jakesch at proxima-tech.com
Tue Sep 21 12:39:36 UTC 2004

well basically we have an exisiting PABX system that costs us around (600-700)
(line and number costs, etc.), it's not very comfortable, pretty much standard
all around. i was wondering how much it would cost us to convert that system to
a VoIP system where we can keep out numbers and the phones themselvs but have
the backend VoIP. does this make sense?

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk