[Gllug] Richard (Cohen)

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Sun Sep 12 22:12:03 UTC 2004

Maybe Jason is going to email with more detail, but I thought I should
let everyone know that after a few (4) of us visited him today, he seems
fine, if a bit bored.

He's still on insulin and the occasional antibiotic (taken orally, he
was at pains to stress!).

I was going to pay another visit later this week (Wednesday evening,
after work?), so if anyone wants to come along. I'll probably take the
Thameslink from Kings X to Elstree and Broadwood sometime between 6 and
7, but I could take the northern line to High Barnet and get a bus from
there if anyone is coming along and that's more convenient.

There's also talk on the gllug IRC channel of some people visiting
tomorrow evening.

For those that don't know, he's in Barnet hospital with suspected
pancreatitis (they're pretty much certain that's what it is, although
apparently there is no single conclusive test).

Postcode is EN5 3DJ for people who want to work out travel plans, and
he's currently in the Medical Assessment Unit (MAU) - not to be confused
with a device for attaching to token ring.

If anyone wants to help him crack the WLAN that's there, I'm sure that'd
help pass the time...

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk