[Gllug] GLLUG at LinuxWorld Olympia

John Southern john at sinoda.demon.co.uk
Sat Sep 25 08:53:42 UTC 2004

Hello Chris,

On Friday 24 September 2004 18:41, you penned:
>    Does anyone know if any, and if so what facilities will be available for
> GLLUG in the .Org village, such as mains power, ethernet, etc?

This is the info I forwarded to the admin list from Brian who is organising
the .org village again.

Regards
John

Exhibition Timetable
Build Up
Tuesday 5th Otcober  08:00 - 20:00

Show Days
Wednesday 6th October 08:00 - 09:30 Exhibitors only
                      09:30 - 17:00 Show Open
Thursday 7th October  08:00 - 09:30 Exhibitors only
                      09:30 - 16:00 Show Open

Passes
Exhibitor Passes
Vehicle Passes (setup only)

Please let me know how many you will need and an address to mail them to.
I dont need the actual badgeholders names

Show Guide.
The organisers seem a little bit fuzzy about this. I expect there will be
one but they are being very non-commital.
If you could let me have a 200 words about your project with contact
details (email / web address) by return.

Free Posters
Once again we will be printing a large format poster with your logo on for
you to display. Please let me have a logo by return.

.Org Village Stand Layout.
The stand design is finalised I am just waiting on a few more
confirmations from particpants before I can mail it to you.

Power
Power will be provided but as you may have to share with neighbouring .Org
village participants please bring 4 way adaptors.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk