[Gllug] re: OSS CMSs

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Fri Apr 29 14:59:12 UTC 2005

Nix wrote:
> It's much worse than that. EJB is a horrific and dysfunctional
> misdesigned grossly limited abomination.

I quite like the quote in "Better, Faster, Lighter Java" by Bruce Tate
and Justin Gehtland (an ok book incidentally, if you find yourself
forced to do some Java) that lists various tools and what they are
suitable for.  It has, amongst others:

Tool                Suitable For           Not Suited For
EJB entities        Nothing                Sane applications

Which seemed to rather sum it up :).  They don't like non-entity EJB
much either, but they really, really hate entities :)

doug.

--
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
http://adju.st/
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk