[Gllug] It doesn't fit - cock-up on the motherboard format vector

Doug Winter doug at pigeonhold.com
Wed Apr 13 11:19:24 UTC 2005

Doug Winter wrote:
> I really like Lian-Li myself (I bought one from Mike Brodbelt a couple
> of years ago and it's still going strong - thanks Mike!), but they
> aren't cheap, or necessarily suitable:

You may be amused to know that precisely one day after writing this
email, the machine that was 'still going strong' blew up, with a
completely borked motherboard.

Never ever claim a computer is working very well.  The gods can hear you.

If the OP hasn't got a case yet, then here's another recommendation.
The Lian-Li is going to house an office server soon, so I got a new case
for the desktop, which I'm very impressed with (recommended by a mate of
mine who has half a dozen).  The Antec Sonata Piano Black:

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/Antec_Cases.html

Very nice, good build quality, looks better than it does in the photo,
and a bit of a bargain I reckon since it comes with a quality PSU.

Cheers,

Doug.

--
6973E2CF: 2C95 66AD 1596 37D2 41FC 609F 76C0 A4EC 6973 E2CF
information wants to be noise
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk