[Gllug] Query on PD software licencing

Liam Smit liam.smit at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 09:31:42 UTC 2005

Howzit?

Does English law have the reasonable man principle?

Deos unjustified enrichment come into play here?

My problem is that South African law is based on Roman-Dutch law with
an English influence so I could be talking about things that have
absolutely no bearing on your dispute i.e. they do not exist in the
UK.

Surely someone you know is a lawyer?

I basically look at all legal situations from a "What would I do
perspective?" This is obviously not very good for legal advice. Then
again it's funny to come to the same conclusion in a few minutes with
a much simpler argument than a legal eagle would come up.<g>

cheers
Liam
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk