[Gllug] OSS CMSs

Richard Turner richard at zygous.co.uk
Tue Apr 26 17:29:12 UTC 2005

Hi,

Following on from stuff I've said in the Fedora/JPackage thread, can
anyone recommend a nice standards compliant open source CMS? Ease of
installation would be nice, not loads of Java packages with very
specific version numbers would be great, but ease of use for the
updaters is paramount.

As there are so many hundreds about I suppose asking for recommendations
is probably a good way to separate the wheat from the chaff.

Cheers,

Richard.
--
"Racing turtles, the grapefruit is winning..."

30F2739E: B53 8184 E61F 3604 FBF3  4CCB EF07 2942 30F2 739E