[Gllug] reverser telnet

Andy Low ace_pooper at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 10 15:50:58 UTC 2005

Hi,

Some would be at most probably be 8 maybe 12 (which
could be split between 2 linux boxes if needed), the
serial card is  not so much the issue as the cost,
other wise I would get a
Cisco/portmaster/Xyplex/Lantronics etc to do the job
as this is a home toy and not for work.
I have found some packages that do what I need,
termnetd and comserv are about the simplist that I
have  found, any other suggestions would be
appreciated.

Andy

--- John Hearns <john.hearns at streamline-computing.com>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk