[Gllug] re: OSS CMSs

Aaron Trevena aaron.trevena at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 15:24:22 UTC 2005

On 4/28/05, Tethys <tet at createservices.com> wrote:
> Aaron Trevena writes:
>
> >So - have you got any facts to back up these claims about the
> >ubundance of bad code or are you talking out of your arse like doug?
>
> The only facts I have are the fact that I've personally seen more bad
> code written in perl than in any other language. That, and the fact
> that much of the rest of the net seems to agree with my observations
> more than they agree with yours.

Really?

So you haven't take quality sample from any of sourceforge, cpan or o'reilly.

I doubt even that much of the rest of the internet would agree with
you once you exclude the kids from slashdot and those who have never
written a line of perl in their life.

So I'll make it clear, you are pulling these opinions out of your
arse. You don't know enough about perl to have an opinion, you have
never seen a production perl system, frankly you are bullshitting.

HTH HAND

A.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk