[Gllug] It doesn't fit - cock-up on the motherboard format vector

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Mon Apr 11 08:37:32 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-04-09 at 12:57, John Winters wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a better-than-average case and PSU?  Quality of
> build, quietness, good appearance and ease of assembly are more
> important than price.

I've just built an Athlon64 system with one of these:

http://www.microdirect.co.uk/ProductInfo.aspx?ProductID=5481&GroupID=8

It's a bit plasticky compared to the Lian-Li or Coolermaster but it also
weighs a lot less. Considering that I've got 4 SATA drives in it it's
pretty quiet. It comes with a nice PSU.

Huw

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk