[Gllug] apache php mysql linux courses at Kand C

charles c.adeniran at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 11 16:11:01 UTC 2005

Sorry,

This is what I should have written. Please no grammar flames:-)

Steve,

I can agree with what you have said. However sometimes it is better to be
taught in a straight line no matter how bad than to go around and around in
circles just because you don't know where to start.

I for one would rather go in a straight line than go around and around in
circles until I got dizzy. Courses no matter how bad at least give you a
structure to follow.

Charles

The more you learn about Linux/Unix the more you realize what you don't
know.