[Gllug] apache php mysql linux courses at Kand C

charles c.adeniran at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 11 15:57:24 UTC 2005

Steve,

I can agree with what you have said. However sometimes it is better to be
taught in a straight line no matter how bad that to go around in keep going
circles because you don't know where to start.

I for one would rather go in a straight line than go round and round in
circles until I got dizzy. Courses no matter how bad at least give you a
structure to follow.

Charles
The more you learn about Linux/Unix  the more you realize what you don't
know.

Just like alot people who learned how to drive