[Gllug] Free 19" Iiyama monitor - "maybe" minor fault

Ian Northeast ian at house-from-hell.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 11 22:19:28 UTC 2005

Russell Howe wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 11, 2005 at 10:27:55PM +0100, Ian Northeast wrote:
>
>>So, before I take it down the tip and contribute to the destruction of
>>the environment, does anyone fancy their chances of getting it running
>>again? You'll need to collect it by car, it's far too heavy to strap to
>>a bicycle or carry on the bus. I don't have a car. Epsom area.
>

> Oh I don't know... I had mine delivered to work (3rd floor without a
> lift!) and then took it home on the tube...

Well maybe you're a heftier bloke than me:)

I can lift these things for long enough to put them on the desk, but
wouldn't want to carry them for any longer. The manual recommends 2
people. No tubes round here, it's a bus to Morden first, or the train
into Waterloo. And the station is half a mile away.

Regards, Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk