[Gllug] Bytes to Megabytes

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Sat Aug 27 22:37:56 UTC 2005

On Fri, 26 Aug 2005, Russell Howe uttered the following:
> Them and the people who say "wtf is MiB when it's at home? Why are you
> measuring Will Smith and why are there so many of him?!"

Not a joke. I just checked with a bunch of high-order hackers. All but
one of them thought that was all MiB could stand for :)

--
`... published last year in a limited edition... In one of the
 great tragedies of publishing, it was not a limited enough edition
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk