[Gllug] Borken web site www.mbna.co.uk login.

Robert Newson ran at bullet3.fsnet.co.uk
Mon Aug 1 18:31:41 UTC 2005

Tried paying my MBNA credit card online yesterday and today as I always had
and I came across a curious error:

When I tried to login it gave a "Your session has timed out due to being
inactive for a while, you'll need to relogin to proceed".

I'm trying to login!

This was under NN6 (I know, it needs updating, but it works - usually...gave
up on NN7 as it kept crashing and returned to NN6 and haven't got round to
changing it) on my Linux box.  So I decided to see what would happen with
Firefox - but only got that running on my Win98 box downstairs: logged in
with no problems.  So could it be a NN issue, or a *nix issue?  Anyone else
do business with MBNA and have any problems?  (Installing FF on here would
text the *nix theory.)

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk