[Gllug] Blackberries for the broke

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 12:28:32 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-08-02 at 00:22 +0100, Ken Smith wrote:
> Hi Adrian,
>
> I just tried that script. It does not get past the login screen - are you
> finding the same? If anyone knows of a good alternative I'd be interested
> too

Ok, sussed what is wrong with it - alits. The script is written to
expect "register_globals" to be on and in the versions of php after 4.2
register_globals is set to off by default and is seriously deprecated.

Even setting it to "on" (which seemed to require a restart of the http
daemon to take effect) doesn't seem to have fixed it - just thrown up
more errors - but that might be because I have introduced some error
when hacking about.

I know pretty close to nix about php so it's tough going.

Adrian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk