[Gllug] [OT] Content Management Systems

Ian Lewis ian.lewis at dlf.org.uk
Wed Aug 3 10:34:08 UTC 2005

I second that. You have to do some analysis of the requirements otherwise any
CMS you pick will be based on the good old 'warm fuzzy'.

More often than not a CMS will be used with other methods for maintaining a
website as different user groups have different needs and abilities. You
might need to be able to include flat html files  as part of a page or allow
some dynamic content to be brought in from other sources.

The CMS is only a part of the toolkit.

Cheers,

Ian
--
Ever tried, ever failed. No matter. Try again, fail again. Fail better
 - Samuel Beckett
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk