[Gllug] OT : very hi bandwidth hosting

Minty mintywalker at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 18:09:13 UTC 2005

any suggestions for very high bandwidth (TB's a month) dedicated
hardware hosting providers?

http://serverbeach.com/ appear to offer 2Tb/month from $139 using
RedHat.  I'm not enirely convinced, as this seems just too cheap.

I'm struggling to find alternatives, as most seem to offer bandwidth
at closer to $1/Gb.

Basically:

- I don't care about the physical location
- I don't want to deal with hardware issues, so
- full hardware support (box, hd, ram, quick replacement on failure)
- quite happy to deal with commodity hardware configurations
- 100M/bit+ net connection on each machine
- linux compatible.

I'm not after co-lo, or rack space as I don't want to be deal with
changing harddisks, etc.

m.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk