[Gllug] How to start a carrer in Linux Admin ?

wendy carr wendy_carr2003 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Aug 15 12:20:13 UTC 2005

Hi,

Thanks very much for your comments. I appreciate them.
It was a good insight to what other system admins like
you guys think of. I am thinking of migrating as the
last resort.
I have Solaris 10 and Fedora 4, windows 2003 Server on
my laptop with oracle 10g , but i cant put that in CV,
can i? I feel useless to try these things anymore.
Recently i saw an advertisement saying that home Linux
users should not apply. Anyway i will give it a
thought about what you were saying.

Cheers

--- John Hearns <john.hearns at streamline-computing.com>

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk