[Gllug] "Open source has its own problems" - article in Computing

Ian Northeast ian at house-from-hell.demon.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 19:33:39 UTC 2005

Rich Walker wrote:

> I wouldn't know: I *still* haven't finished any of Nethack, Slashem or
> the Angband variants, so I haven't needed a new game since about 1992...

I've finished Nethack twice (without cheating). Does this mean I play it
too much or just that I'm good at it? :)

A piece of trivia regarding Nethack: I pick my race and class, but leave
gender to chance. The top 9 entries in my score file are female. So is
being female an advantage?

One point about all these games is that they're different every time you
play. So even if you've finished them once you can still enjoy them. And
they're free of course.

Regards, Ian

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk