[Gllug] USB air dart launcher ... & Linux

Mike Brodbelt mike at coruscant.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 3 16:02:13 UTC 2005

On Sat, 2005-12-03 at 16:06 +0000, Richard Jones wrote:

> Not sure, but I happen to have a bunch of M&S vouchers [long story
> involving mother with tastes that differ radically from mine] so I
> might buy one, plug it in, and see what it does.  It has a Mac driver
> which might be reverse-engineered.  Does anyone know of any Mac or
> Windoze software for snooping USB?

The one ISTR being used for quite a few linux USB device drivers is
USBSnoopy:-

http://www.wingmanteam.com/usbsnoopy/

There's also a usb-robot project which you run under linux. It takes
input from trace files generated by USBSnoopy, and can send the device
the same commands the Windows driver used.

Mike

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk