[Gllug] Sudoku for Linux

Rob Charlton rob.charlton at figlabs.com
Tue Dec 20 12:58:11 UTC 2005

Peter Childs wrote:

> I've just tryed unistalling it to using dpkg -r zudoko but it says
> reinstall it first.. which moans.
>
> Peter.

Ok, I've made a new DEB and RPM without my CVS folders in it (doh, it
was very late when I made the last one) - here's a log of me installing
and uninstalling the DEB:

paris:/home/rob/cvs/zudoku# dpkg -i zudoku_1.0_i386.deb
Selecting previously deselected package zudoku.
(Reading database ... 150057 files and directories currently installed.)
Unpacking zudoku (from zudoku_1.0_i386.deb) ...
Setting up zudoku (1.0) ...

paris:/home/rob/cvs/zudoku# dpkg -r zudoku
(Reading database ... 150077 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing zudoku ...
paris:/home/rob/cvs/zudoku#

Sorry! Now you should be able to play it :)

Cheers

Rob
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk