[Gllug] Check your card statements - SCANDORCOM fraud

Jason Clifford jason at ukpost.com
Mon Feb 28 20:27:05 UTC 2005

I've just discovered a fraudulent entry on my card statement via a PSP
called SCANDORCOM. Via a google search I've found who they are and
contacted them to complain however the only result to the search was a
report from someone else that they have also just discovered a similar
transaction.

In both my statement and the one for the report I found the transaction
was supposedly in favour of Hardware4You who I've never bought from.

As I've not used my card recently I'm mystified as to where the details
have been swiped from.

I recommend that you check your statements for this month if possible and
if you find a similar transaction check it carefully.

I've had to cancel my card as I wont risk repeated transactions.

Jason Clifford
http://www.ukfsn.org/	   ADSL Broadband from just £21.50 / month

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk