[Gllug] mini-itx & usb wifi & mythtv & DVB-T stuff

Richard Jones rich at annexia.org
Sun Feb 20 23:05:56 UTC 2005

I bought my current desktop machine off these guys:

http://www.mini-itx.com/

Stuff turned up as expected.  Their website should explain what you
need in terms of hardware.

A few notes on TV-type applications & ITX hardware.  Firstly, they
only have 1 rather small PCI slot, which means you'll be limited in
what TV cards you can plug in.  Secondly, the motherboards support
accelerated graphics and MPEG decoding, *but* the drivers are all
closed-source, or at least they were last time I looked (around 6
months ago).

Rich.

--
Richard Jones, CTO Merjis Ltd.