[Gllug] skype

Doug Winter doug at isotoma.com
Tue Feb 1 15:44:28 UTC 2005

Bruce Richardson wrote:
> Given the completely closed and secretive nature of the protocol and
> product, how can you be confident that the network will scale with
> growth?  "Supernodes" are supposed to help it scale but a) how far up

I use skype, and love it.  And I don't care really if it doesn't scale.
- if it stops working I'll use something else.

Obviously I'd love to use something free, but it has to be something my
mum can use, and so far Skype is the only option on that front.  My mum
loves Skype too.

Cheers,

Doug.

--
doug at isotoma.com  /  Isotoma, Open Source Software Consulting
Tel: 020 76350943 / Mobile: 07879 423002 / Fax: 020 79006980
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk