[Gllug] Asterisk

charles c.adeniran at btinternet.com
Fri Feb 25 11:50:47 UTC 2005

Hi David

I was glad to get your email. You have asked what I am looking for so I'll
tell you. I'm looking for someone who knows both asterisk and Linux. I need
someone I rely on to get the job done.

I think the money in IT has moved down the supply chain: from hardware to
software to services. IT services are what I want to provide to small to
medium sized companies. As I'm more of a salesman/business man than a techie
I looking for either a partner or another contact to help me do this. I'm
not looking for an employee. I'm looking for someone who not only gets it
and also wants a piece of it.

I think there is going to be a new gold rush coming soon. I want to get into
this market before the big boys do. Have you been think about either what
currently happening in the IT market or about what currently being talked
about on the asterisks mailing lists?

If you have you will know what I mean when I talk about services and
networks. Networks are already starting to be formed

Tell me what you think?

Charles