[Gllug] Tax returns on linux

Mark Preston mark at markpreston.co.uk
Mon Feb 28 19:11:46 UTC 2005

You can use the Inland Revenue's own software for PAYE and end of year
returns if you have less than 50 employees.

http://www.inlandrevenue.gov.uk/ebu/paye_online.htm

I have successfully registered to do this under Linux using Mozilla
browser. You may well need to ring up their helpline to register (I
did), but provided you have your Accounts Office reference and your PAYE
reference to hand it is possible. Once registered you end up with a
generated 12 character user ID and a user chosen password. Then you will
be sent an activation PIN by post. This is as far as I've got.
Regards,
Mark
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk