[Gllug] Blackberry

Morris, Simon Simon.Morris at cmtww.com
Mon Feb 28 19:23:58 UTC 2005

-----BEGIN QUOTE-----
(Tim Clarke wrote:)
My solution, which no doubt some will consider a 'bodge' (but it works) is
as follows:-

1)  We use a SCO Opensewer system as our main server upon which everyone
receives their emails.
-----END QUOTE-----

(Excuse my crappy quoting, I'm on a Blackberry -- as well as trying to sell you Exchange or Notes they can't fscking quote correctly)

I guess the thing you don't get by not using Notes or Exchange is the calendar reconciliation which is quite nice.

Have you seen MobileSSH from Idokorro for the Blackberry? Its not cheap but very handy if you are out and about and you find yourself in need of a SSH/telnet client

~sm