[Gllug] Kerberos on Ubuntu

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Tue Feb 1 15:08:01 UTC 2005

I am trying to install Kerberos on my Ubuntu Linux system through Synaptic.

I am trying to install krb5-user but I am getting a dependency error because
the installed one is the Ubuntu version. Anyone know how to get around this ?

I get a message along the lines of

krb5-user:
  Depends: libkrb53 but 1.3.4.3ubuntu0.1 is to be installed
  Depends: libkadm55 but 1.3.4.3ubuntu0.1 is to be installed

Thanks

Simon

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk