[Gllug] GLLUG meetings

James Bromberger james at rcpt.to
Wed Feb 16 17:50:17 UTC 2005

>> ----- Forwarded message from Dean Wilson <dwilson at unixdaemon.net>
>> -----
>> Whether you used to go to GLLUG and no longer attend or you've never
>> gone I'd like to know why.

Weekends for me are generally when I get to go out and about somewhere,
and most weeknights I'm free. Thus, you can generally find me at a Perl
Mongers (weeknights), but not a GLLUG. Scheduling. If there is a vote
for it, put me down as: Central London, weeknights after work (exclude
Friday nights from this).

   James (JEB)
   http://www.james.rcpt.to/
--
  James Bromberger, Senior Systems Administrator
  Fotango, 64 Ironmonger Row, London, EC1V 3QR

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk