[Gllug] spam harvesting

Craig Millar craig at pablo.xplode.org
Thu Feb 24 11:07:21 UTC 2005

Martin A. Brooks wrote:
> Why on earth would you want to do that?  If you're lucky enough not to
> get much spam drawing attention to yourself seems nuts.

i can see where you are coming from. well, it's a home box that i rarely
use other than for testing - for my own educational purposes really and
to tweak the server at work. aprt from root notifications, i use it
primarily for aliases for once off email addresses and that's about the
sum of the mail i do get which is why i figured it to be a good testing
ground.

craig
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk