[Gllug] XDA II(i) and Linux?

Matthew Cooke mpcooke3 at gridfire.com
Mon Feb 21 10:59:18 UTC 2005

We have one at work. I find the software really really bad, particularly
the network connection thing which seems to always fail and forget it's
pin half the time it seems I keep needing to forcibly disconnect and
reconnect to the phone network before i start and then it drops the
connection again.
Also the GUI is hard to navigate compared to PamOS or EPOC.

Generally I hate it, though maybe it's the crap that O2 preloaded on it.

Matt.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk