[Gllug] mini-itx & usb wifi & mythtv & DVB-T stuff

James j at angelcarpentry.com
Mon Feb 21 09:27:12 UTC 2005

go for a shuttle , rock solid mobo's , cooling all in , usualy heat pipe
which rocks. I have a p4 3gig setup with intel chipset , all works fine , im
using gentoo.
I have 2 hd's,dvdram,large 6800gt gfx (large card) and an asus 138g wifi pci
card.
cannot say enough about shuttles, they tend to be little smaller than the
usual mini's.
Drop me a line if you need any more info.

James