[Gllug] Samsung ML 2250 Printer on FC3 and CUPS

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Fri Jan 28 11:50:28 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-01-28 at 10:52 +0000, Andrew Farnsworth wrote:

> John,
>   I bought one of the ML 1750 printers and am very happy with it
> (Caveat... only used under winders)  It has good print quality (600dpi)
> and a toner saver mode that tends to grey things a bit but for quick
> prints just for simple reference it is nice to be able to not just throw
> toner away.

Thankyou.
I liked the look of the 2250s also (Harry) but the smaller size
of the 1750 model may swing it.

Also on this topic,
can anyone recommend small print servers?
A small, cheap ethernet to USB print server for home use.
(Yes, I know - use a Linux box but I mostly work on a laptop these days)

We have D-Link ones in the office, which look nice.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk