[Gllug] Scrounge - anyone got an old mobo for an athlon 2200+ and sdram err ram?

Ian Norton bredroll at darkspace.org.uk
Sat Jan 8 02:36:44 UTC 2005

On Sun, Jan 02, 2005 at 10:05:45PM +0000, M.Blackmore wrote:
> Had a gigabyte of said ram and an unboxed athlon 2200+ cpu kicking
> around for about 2 years now - ever since the wife chucked out a box
> containing a number of motherboards in a clear out.... aaarrgghhh.
>
> Anyone got an old board they're not using I could beg, borrow, steal ...
> or even buy?

crikey, you lot make me feel like i did when i insisted to everyone i knew that
my atari was as fast as a p100, :-) my fastest box at home is a xp2200

are big companies throwing out 1.5~ GHz boxes now? :-) i want one!!!

Ian :-)

--
/* www.darkspace.org.uk {
 web development, application development, consultancy, firewalls
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk