[Gllug] Scrounge - anyone got an old mobo for an athlon 2200+ and sdram err ram?

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Sun Jan 2 22:05:45 UTC 2005

Had a gigabyte of said ram and an unboxed athlon 2200+ cpu kicking
around for about 2 years now - ever since the wife chucked out a box
containing a number of motherboards in a clear out.... aaarrgghhh.

I'd like to press this into service. Seems a waste. And I've a couple of
spare cases and enough CDs and dvds and hardisks to make up a nice PC.

Anyone got an old board they're not using I could beg, borrow, steal ...
or even buy?

Many thanks
Malcolm
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk