[Gllug] Samsung ML 2250 Printer on FC3 and CUPS

Harry Mantheakis harry at mantheakis.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Jan 21 17:36:02 UTC 2005

Xander and Martin, thanks for the replies - and sorry for my slow response.

I uninstalled the Samsung software, and ran system-config-printer. I
selected pxlmomo - I could find ij4 - and it worked!

Woo (!)

I think it is probably the only driver I had not tried previously :-)

Many thanks indeed.

Harry Mantheakis

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk