[Gllug] Yesterday's Guardian - The War on Copyright Communists

John Hearns john.hearns at streamline-computing.com
Wed Jan 12 09:07:20 UTC 2005

Pats on the back due to Andrew Brown for a wonderful article
in yesterday's Guardian. Page 22 of the main section, in Comment
and Analysis no less.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/comment/story/0,,1387447,00.html

Absolutely makes clear the difference between copyright and patents.
And we should be mindful that the GPL is a copyright!

ps. Do none of you read old-fashioned paper newspapers any more?
I'm surprised this was not flagged up yesterday!

pps. Steve, my reply to gluggadmin bounced. Sorry.

ppps. Hint - this would make an excellent talk at the next GLLUG.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk