[Gllug] thunderbird exchange and additional mailboxes

Russell Howe rhowe at wiss.co.uk
Tue Jan 25 08:22:48 UTC 2005

From: Alan Peery <peery at io.com> on Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:43:11 +0000

>While we're (sort of) on the topic, anyone had any success with pointing
>squirrelmail at the IMAP port on MS Exchange 2000?  It started, but was
>so miserably slow as to be unusable...

I thought Exchange 2000's IMAP was really slow too - I was using Thunderbird to move email out of Exchange. Maybe it is just that - Exchange's IMAP support is slow as molasses (Exchange was running on a dual P3 1GHz w/1.5G RAM).

Didn't look into why - just left it going over night (and the next night.. and the next...)

--
Russ

Sent via the WebMail system at wiss.co.uk

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk