[Gllug] PSU voltages

Wiehe, Simon simon.wiehe at csfb.com
Mon Jan 31 08:01:44 UTC 2005

> VCore 1:   +2.83 V  (min =  +3.33 V, max =  +3.68 V)   ALARM
> VCore 2:   +2.83 V  (min =  +3.33 V, max =  +3.68 V)   ALARM

It could be correct. I have an Abit Socket A motherboard and vcore was very
low. Investigation
showed (via the Abit fora) that the motherboard in question was known for its
low vcore and that
I should raise it in the BIOS. This I did, but only once I managed to cool the
whole case
and the CPU drastically to stop it overheating.

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk