[Gllug] C++ Templates, Opinions?

Nix nix at esperi.org.uk
Wed Jan 5 22:57:16 UTC 2005

On Wed, 05 Jan 2005, Tethys prattled cheerily:
> Nix writes:
>
>>C++ is a good example of how to add a lot of expressivity to an
>>Algol-derived language
>
> I always thought Objective-C did better in that regard.

It added more expressivity per unit change, I think: it just didn't
add enough expressivity for my liking.

(As I think I've made clear, I can't live happily without templates,
macros, or something that can be made to work like one or the other of
them.)

--
`The sword we forged has turned upon us
 Only now, at the end of all things do we see
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk