[Gllug] Scrounge: Anyone have a ropey flatscreen?

Alistair Mann gllug at lgeezer.net
Thu Jan 13 16:27:23 UTC 2005

I'm on the scrounge for a ropey flatscreen to replace a ropey CRT.

Yes! I'm after the flatscreen you put to one side thinking it might come in
useful someday. All I need is that it has VGA input and works well enough to
complete OS installations in the back office.

I don't care if the base is missing, the screen is cracked, it can't handle
more than 600x480x16, shows everything in a green tint, has anything upto
every 10th pixel dead, has dead bands (vertically or horizontally). I don't
even care if it came from PCWorld and is badged by Packard Bell. Just as
well, as the budget is not unadjacent to 20 quid.

Can pick up from anywhere within the M25 during the week, or Essex, Cambs or
East Anglia over the weekend.

Cheers me dears!
--
Alistair Mann