[Gllug] How do I do this?

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Wed Jan 12 22:20:08 UTC 2005

Sorry if this is ludicrously simple.

I want to write a script that I can run, via ssh, on the mail server to
scp over spams and then get spamassassin to learn them.

All is fine except the scp command does not echo the password request to
to the screen/standard input so it all fails.

Here is the script -- how do I change it so I can enter in the password
for username?

#!/bin/sh

scp username at 192.168.0.22:/home/username/morejunk /home/usermail/

sudo -u usermail sa-learn -D --spam --mbox ./morejunk

--
Adrian McMenamin <adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk>