[Gllug] Sorry about that

Huw Lynes huw-l at moving-picture.com
Thu Jul 7 10:16:43 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-07-07 at 10:07, Jack Richards wrote:
> Sorry about the sig file.  It goes on everything by default.  I'll try to remember to take is off for lug lists
>
> In other matters, anybody in the london area know whats going on with all the bombs ?
>
> Jack

Everything is a bit confused. There was a major incident on the tube. I
couldn't get in today because Baron's Court station had already closed
by the time I got there. There has also been at least one bus blown up.

No hard info yet.

--
| Huw Lynes               | The Moving Picture Company  |
| System Administrator    | 127 Wardour Street          |

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk