[Gllug] Speaking of servers that don`t use ntp

Adrian McMenamin adrian at mcmen.demon.co.uk
Tue Jul 12 12:39:50 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-07-12 at 13:21 +0100, t.clarke wrote:
> On second thoughts and a closer look, it looks like the time on your machine
> is wrong Adrian !

errr, well it was slightly. I should have checked the ntp daemon before
shooting my mouth off :) I had to rebuild the driver for the network
card on the mail server when I upgraded the kernel and as a result ntpd
was running but not syncing with anything external.

But I've fixed that now and I am also pretty confident about Demon's
clock and so...

(Postfix) with ESMTP id A6B8DE6E2D; Tue, 12 Jul 2005 13:17:08 +0100
(BST)

I think ukfsn is running slow or else is very slow at delivering mail

Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk