[Gllug] Tux Sweatshirt for young kids needs a new home

M.Blackmore mblackmore at oxlug.org
Wed Jul 13 01:17:58 UTC 2005

Son (kid MKII) has now grown out of his "Tux" sweatshirt, a present from
John of the old Linux Emporium before he sold up (where is he nowadays,
btw??) to my daughter when she was about 2 (now 8).

If anyone is a linux fan and wants a navy blue sweatshirt embroidered
with the cute Linux Penguin for their sproggetts, this is available to
an appreciative home.

Suitable for 3-5 year old (it says 5-6y on it but both our kids grew out
of it sometime when they were 3, but both are well above average height
and well built too, so might work for older kids of slighter build up to 5.

Either to collect from Charlbury, Oxfordshire, or Peep Centre at Peers
School in Oxford, or a reasonable drop-off point, or for postage further
afield.
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk