[Gllug] rma rejected + the worst grammer +ever+

Ben Fitzgerald ben_m_f at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jul 5 19:43:20 UTC 2005

Hi

I recently returned a motherboard I bought from Komplett. I ran tested
it first with a 200MHz fsb and an old AMD chip. No problem. Then I
changed the jumper setting to 266Mhz FSB, put my shiny new AMD athlon in
and a few seconds later smelt burning.

I requested an RMA number and sent the board back. Today I got this
hilarious mail:

> This Server-board is ment to run on FSB 200 (400 MHz) and isnot ment to
> ran at a bus speed of 266 (533 MHz). At the moment you are overclocking.
> witch is not under warrenty.

Leaving aside the dire technical prognosis (which is totally wrong!), have you ever
seen so many errors in a single sentence?

I sent back a terse reply including a list of corrections. The funny
thing is that due to the high density of errors I actually missed one
myself - "warrenty".

'witch'. Hmm. Haven't seen that one in a while. Are komplett employing
under-10s? For this person's sake, I hope so.

LOL!

ben.

--
Registered Linux user number 339435