[Gllug] London explosions

Peter Childs bluedragon at blueyonder.co.uk
Thu Jul 7 20:21:44 UTC 2005

Adrian McMenamin wrote:

>>Anyway, you were going to tell us how ID cards would solve terrorism?
>>

>I am not aware that anybody - including me - has ever said ID cards
>would "solve" terrorism.
>
>Perhaps you can enlighten me as to when I, or indeed anyone else, made
>this claim?

    Ok We're all agreed that ID card will not fix anything, But what
about putting Airport Style metal detectors at every tube and train
station in the country and scanning everyone entering the system, When I
went out to Washington this was quite normal. You don't know who but at
least you might know what, and thats likly to help when somthing goes wrong.

Peter Childs
Only an idea
Access to London is stictly forbidden unless your name is Tony Blair?
Gllug mailing list  -  Gllug at gllug.org.uk